JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA, with 25461673y and address in C/Don Juan de Aragón 9 C.P.: 50001 – Zaragoza (Zaragoza).1. The intellectual property rights of the Web https://www.villutistudio.com/, as well as its design, navigation structure, source codes, databases, and each of the different elements contained in it are owned by JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA., who has exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website that JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA makes available to Internet users free of charge. The access to this site implies its acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which will be considered accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Users who access the website are expressly authorised to view all the information, print and partially download the content only and exclusively if the followingconditions are met:
3.1) When the elements reproduced are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. It is therefore expressly forbidden to use them for commercialpurposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including sending them by e-mail. It is also forbidden that such content be transferred or transmitted to third parties or installed on any server connected, directly or indirectly, to a local network or the Internet, so that a group of third parties may have access to such information.3.2) That none of the contents related in this Web are modified in any way.
3.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section, as well as in any of the following sections, will be considered a breach of the intellectual property rights owned by JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA and will give rise to the legally established responsibilities, and may be prosecuted by the latter by means of the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal proceedings.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other element inserted in the Website (including, by way of illustration and not limitation, all those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Website “https://www.villutistudio.com/”, brands, logos, commercial names, texts, critics and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the Web pages belong to JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA and/or third parties who have transferred their rights to it. For this purpose, the Web Site will be understood as all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible
support, known or to be known, which are protected by the current regulations on intellectual and industrial property.
The mere viewing, printing, downloading or temporary storage, either in whole or in part, of the contents and/or elements inserted in the Website or in the pages that make up the Website is authorised exclusively for the user’s personal, private and non-profit use, provided that the origin and/or author thereof is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of the owners appear.
In no case does access to the Website imply any kind of permission, waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of such rights by their owners, unless expressly stated otherwise. These conditions of use of the Website do not confer on users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the previous and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA or, where appropriate, by the third party owner of the affected rights.
The use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or profitable purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Web Site, its pages and/or the contents included in them, is strictly forbidden. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain prior written consent from the owner of the rights in question.
EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
1. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA reserves the right to carry out, whenever necessary and without prior notice, all the modifications and updates of the information contained in its website, both in the Spanish version and in other languages, as well as the configuration and presentation of the website and the conditions of access. The documents vand graphics published on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA provides the materials and graphics contained in this website without any express or implied warranty of any kind. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA does not accept any guarantee or implicit condition in the information contained in this website, including guarantees of commercial viability, non-infringement of intellectual property or suitability for any specific purpose.
3. In no event shall JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, including those resulting from reduced profits, business interruption or loss of data, arising from the use or misuse of the materials contained in this server, even if JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to its website and its different contents. Nor does it guarantee that it is always and in all cases updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update the content as soon as possible. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA does not assume any kind of responsibility for any information contained in other websites to which the website may refer through hypertext links.
5. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or content of third party links referred to in the website https:// www.villutistudio.com/, nor does it guarantee the absence of virus or other elements in them that could produce alterations in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, it is not responsible for the content of any of them, nor for the changes or updates they may experience.
6. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person carrying it out. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA will not be held responsible for any consequence or damage that may result from such access or use of the information. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA does not is responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) as well as to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
7. JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA is also the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademark.
With regard to the products and services mentioned by third parties, JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA acknowledges the industrial and intellectual property rights of the owners, and the mention or appearance in the website does not imply the existence of any right or responsibility whatsoever of JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA on them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA.
8. The unauthorized use of any information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Any kind of link of third parties to this Web must be to the main page or to the entrance page: https://www.villuti.com/.
IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA, from now on the person responsible for this website and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April, and the LOPD 3/2018, of 5 December, and with the provisions of the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of 11 June, has implemented policies, means and procedures to guarantee and protect the privacy of the personal data of its USERS.
DUTY TO INFORM THE DATA SUBJECT ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA GPD (EU) 2016/679 OF 27 APRIL AND LOPD 3/2018 OF 5 DECEMBER
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, and Article 11 of the LOPD 3/2018, of December 5, we make availableadditional information concerning the processing of your personal data.
Responsible for processing:
IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA, with 25461673y and address in C/Don Juan de Aragón 9 C.P.: 50001 – Zaragoza (Zaragoza).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user’s device when visiting a website. It is the website operator who determines what type of information is contained in such cookie and what its purpose is, and it can be used by the web server each time you visit the website. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes such as remembering login information or what your purchase order contains.
There are many guides explaining what cookies are, and what they are used for.
For more information:
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from another computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from another computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the time period they remain activated:
– Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
– Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: these allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: these allow the person responsible for them to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used by IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA.
IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA will only use the cookies that you allow us to use. You can control your cookies through your browser.
Cookie settings and revocation of consent:
You can manage cookies through your browser or device settings. If you choose to block them, certain services that require their use may not be available to you.
You can manage cookies in the following popular browser locations:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller reserves the right to modify the present data protection, privacy and cookies policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to modifications or practices in the industry, although due notice will be given of the changes to be introduced and the moment when they
will start to take full effect.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any issue related to the services of this website, will be the Spanish one.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise from the visit to the website, JOSÉ IGNACIO VILLUENDAS LAGUNA and the user agree to submit to the judges and commercial courts of Madrid